Saturday Farmers' Market
For a weekly listing of vendors, visit the Farm Bureau web site
Why you should go:
- This is Honolulu's premiere farmers' market, the only one featuring all Hawaii grown and produced foods.
- This is a true farmers' market: the farmers and food producers are in attendance to tell you about their products, how they grow them and how you should prepare them.
- You'll find a variety of products including fruits, vegetables, flowers, beef, aqua cultured seafood, fresh baked breads, hand made pastas, tropical jams and jellies, unique snack foods, honey, baked goods, specialty seasonings and more. Shop for dinner at one stop.
- Come to eat breakfast: a different restaurant prepares hot breakfast plates each week. You'll also find fresh baked scones, oatcakes and other baked items to have with a cup of Hawaii-grown coffee.
What else you should know:
The Saturday Farmers' Market features top quality food items that are not readily available in other retail markets. Many of our vendors only supply restaurants. For example, you'll find:
- Nalo Greens from Nalo Farms, Waimanalo
- Sweet corn from Nozawa Farm, Kahuku
- Kauai shrimp by Ceatech, Kauai
- Farm raised moi by Cates International, Oahu
- Organic grass fed beef from North Shore Cattle Company, Haleiwa
- Vanilla beans and extract from Hawaiian Vanilla Co.
- Flavored mochi crunch by Pound da Mochi, Honolulu
- Organic eggs by Blue Lotus Farms
- Aged honey from Manoa Honey Company, Honolulu
- Heirloom tomatoes from North Shore Farms, Waialua
Tips for shoppers:
- Bring a shopping basket or bag; have a cooler with you, too.
- There's plenty of parking.
- There's lots of shade for pleasant shopping.
- It's THE happening place on Saturday mornings!